Infinet Technology Ltd
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Infinet Technology Ltd
St. Peter’s Innovation Centre
St. Peter’s Street
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
2. WHAT DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preference and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
3. HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other thing we think may be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
4. COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content or provide functionality that you have used before.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
5. CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post. If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind via one of these methods:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at: Infinet Technology Ltd, St Peter’s Innovation Centre, St. Peter’s Street, Derby. DE1 1SN
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follows stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of the infinettechnology.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always we wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
11. OUR DETAILS
Our business’s name is: Infinet Technology
Our business address is: St. Peter’s Innovation Centre, St. Peter’s Street, Derby. DE1 1SN
Our contact details are: 0800 689 1468